Aug 31, 2008

:)

Listening to : Built To Last by Melee

I can't recall exactly when,but it was recently. I remember waking up to the sound on raindrops hitting against my window. (: I love it when it rains because when it rains,everything is washed away,leaving a clean slate. Not literally,obviously. The sound alone,makes me want to close my eyes and smile. It makes me want to sing,it makes me want to go out there and dance around in the rain, and it makes me realize the little wonders of the simplest things.


On Thursday,I ate the best chicken chop I've had in a long long time (: I guess it was the whole experience that I liked. For one, it was drizzling :D & of course,the company (: For some strange reason,this week's dinner felt different from all the previous weeks.[Then again,it could have just been the rain].Well,let me tell you about what i did on Friday. I had lunch with naa,naddy& aina on Friday (: It was funnnn,despite the horrendous waiter at Friday's, idiotic bugger he was. There was food,cake,singing and lots of laughing. After eating,we decided to do some shopping! (: Not much of a surprise isn't it? Now let me tell you the highlight of the dayyyyyyy! Whilst we were walking, lily's slipper strap snapped. Left one,i think. So we had to walk or in her case,waddle(?) all the way to Nichii to get her new pair. Very nice flats, if i may add (: I even managed to get myself a belt :D Nyahaha,it was on sale! Re-met up with the other two who went to the bathroom after that. Talked a bit,hugged and went our separate ways.Today however, I was a nerd. About time I guess =x I need to buy a history workbook.

No comments: